Utrecht Night Lights
Courtyards & Almshouses
Canals & Quaysides
Utrecht in the Middle Ages
The best way to explore Utrecht, is by bike.
De Stijl in Utrecht: Rietvelds Legacy Cycle Tour
The architect Gerrit Rietveld was unmistakably iconic for Utrecht. Learn more about him and his legacy!
Wooden houses, stone fortresses
Explore the history of the Utrecht region and the Nieuwe Hollandse Waterlinie.
In order to enable city walks and bicycle tours in a safe way, a protocol for city walks and bicycle tours in Utrecht has been drawn up in consultation with various organizations in Utrecht. At the moment, the protocol can only be read in Dutch. We would like to summarize the main points of the protocol:
- Follow the general guidelines of RIVM.
- A maximum of 12 persons per guide is possible, depending on the group composition and the number of households. If the group composition only consists of several households, the maximum number of persons is 9.
- If the group is larger than the maximum number used, the group will be split over several guides.
- Participants agree to the protocol by joining the city walks or bicycle tour.
- The city guide declares that he / she is healthy when he / she carries out a city walk or bicycle tour.
- 1.5 meters from participants and the city guide should be kept at all times.
- When a participant has a cold complaint or another situation that is related to COVID-19, the implementing organization must be contacted to report this. Together we can look for an appropriate solution.